77th ARFTG First Call for Papers
ARFTG will hold its 77th Microwave Measurement Conference at the Hilton Baltimore, Baltimore, Maryland on Friday, June 10, 2011 as part of Microwave Week 2011.The main theme of this conference is the design and measurement of microwave systems. Technical papers describing original work in the areas of design, measurement and analysis on the system level are solicited. Topics of particular interest include:
- System-level calibration and verification issues
- Non-linear measurements and modeling in integrated or system contexts
- Measurement system design issues and methodologies
- On-wafer and fixtured measurements
- Other areas of RF, microwave and/or millimeter wave measurement
- Dec 31st, 2010: Electronic Abstract/Summary due in Adobe pdf format
- March 11th, 2011: Publication-ready paper due in pdf format.
Paper acceptance and classification will be communicated by January 31st, 2011.
For more information, please visit www.arftg.org