MTT-S Graduate Fellowship
MTT-S offers ten annual fellowships for graduate students. Each fellowship provides $6000 and financial support to attend the 2010 International Microwave Symposium in Anaheim, CA, USA. Proposal guidelines are provided at the two websites listed below or by selecting Education at the http://mtt.org/index.html website.
The next deadline for proposal submission is December 31, 2009.
Graduate students please visit: http://mtt.org/education/grad_fellowship_revised.doc
Graduate students interested in medical applications please visit: http://mtt.org/education/GradFellowshipMedAppl-Rev2_2008.pdf
CFP: 2010 IEEE Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits Symposium
The 2010 IEEE Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits Symposium (RFIC 2010) will be held in Anaheim, California on May 23-25, 2010. For the latest information, visit: www.rfic2010.org
Electronic Paper Submission/Communication: Technical papers must be submitted via the RFIC 2010 web site at www.rfic2010.org. The deadline is January 5, 2010. Hard copies will not be accepted. Complete information on how and when to submit a paper will be posted on the RFIC 2010 web site.
Technical Areas: Papers are solicited describing original work in RFIC design, system engineering, system simulation, design methodology, RFIC circuits, fabrication, testing and packaging to support RF applications in areas such as, but not limited to:
- Cellular System ICs and Architectures: GMSK/8PSK, CDMA, 3/4 G, Wi-MAX, GPS.
- Wireless Data System ICs and Architectures: Bluetooth, 802.1x, Telemetry, RFID.
- Wide Band System ICs: UWB, MMDS, CATV, Optical System, Backplane.
- Small-Signal Circuits: LNAs, Mixers, VGAs, Active Filters, Modulators.
- Large-Signal Circuits: Power Amplifiers, Drivers, Advanced TX circuits, Linearization.
- Frequency Generation Circuits: VCOs, PLLs, Synthesizers.
- RFIC Device Technologies: IC Technologies, Si, MEMs, SOI, GaAs.
- RFIC Testing: Packaging, Modules, Embedded Testing.
- Modeling and CAD: RFIC Modeling, Characterization of Active and Passive Devices.
- Si Millimeter Wave ICs: Circuits (PA, Mixer, LNA) and Systems (Vehicular, Medical).
Technical Format: The technical sessions will be held for three days from Sunday through Tuesday. Workshops will be on Sunday. Several invited sessions and talks will take place during the conference.
Microwave Week 2010: The RFIC 2010 will be in conjunction with the IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium (IMS). Microwave Week 2010 will continue with the International Microwave Symposium and Exhibition, and the Microwave Historical Exhibit.